Sunday, February 7, 2010

Amarillo Eateries

There are some great local eateries here in town, and we have tried a few of them.


BL Bistro is one of our favorites for dinner.

Blue Cheese Burger and Lemon Tart for lunch one day.

Then we went there for my birthday. Appetizer selections were Spinach and Artichoke dip and the Sauteed Calamari with Roasted Tomatoes.

Dinner was a grilled Rib-Eye with Mushrooms, Asparagus and Mashed Potatoes. So far, I haven't eaten anything there I did not enjoy.

A couple of weeks ago, I tried Crush Wine Bar and Deli with a girlfriend. Their menu consists of sandwiches and a selection of cheese and meat plates, which I love.
I tried the french dip.
My friend had the grilled chicken and portobello mushroom sandwich with a cup of Creamy Prime Rib soup. Both were very tasty. This place has a cool vibe and I definitely want to come back in the evening.
We have a few other places on our list, so I will keep you updated as we eat our way through Amarillo.

No comments: