Friday, February 13, 2009

His Famous Nachos

Mr. Sweet is becoming an expert in the kitchen. He is really getting in to the whole flavors of food thing. And let me say, these nachos were the BOMB! Sauteed peppers and onion provided a sweet contrast to the sharpness of the cheddar. The cilantro was a nice addition to the nachos. He served these babies up with some homemade salsa and MMM...I could have eaten the whole thing myself.


So he is cooking for me for Valentine's Day. We planned the menu today. I am all ready to indulge on Saturday...Promise to post pics later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Lady. This is like the best blog I have ever read in my life. You are witty, smart, sexy. mmwwaahh!

keep 'em coming

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! I always look forward to new posts. And i do have to say- I miss meals with the Mclains. :) love you!