Monday, June 30, 2008

Settling In

Spent the past several days getting things in the new home situated. Everything is coming together nicely, including my list of home interior "needs."
Mr. Sweet started his new job today. Hooray!!
So far the highlight for me was plugging in our cable cord just to see if it works, and it does! Not only that, but one of the channels we get is Food Network! The Lord is so sweet. Needless to say, I have logged several hours of tv time already. uh-oh...
I also discovered a new show...Real Simple Baking. It is a great show with lots of yummy recipes. It comes on PBS, so if you are interested, check your local listings. A three layer apple cake and boston cream pie are now on my list of must try's thanks to this show.
I will post pics as soon as we get our home computer set up and I can download them.

No comments: