Friday, November 19, 2010

A few Little Man updates

I will not be blogging exclusively about Little Man, but our food life has been Blah of late, and I have yet to take pictures of the projects I have been doing around the house. So here are some pics of our son over the last couple of months...
He melts my heart!
Learning how to sit in his Bumbo.
Napping with his Papa.
At the pumpking patch.
He is really getting better about tummy time. I think we may have a crawler, or at least a scooter, by Christmas.
Showing off his monster jammies. All he wants to do is stand...We have to make him work on sitting up.
When I put him down for his nap, his body was under the navy blue blanket. When I went in to wake him up, he was facing the opposite direction.
LOVES his bath time. He just recently discovered splashing and kicks his legs all over the place. He cries almost every time when we take him out.

No comments: