Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Update

Yes, it has been awhile and there has been some questioning by friends (ahem, one friend) on my lack of updates. So, SE this one's for you...
Lots has been going on around this sweet home. In August we had a few visitors. One of my dearest friends, Lou, came up for the weekend. We had a fantastic time shopping, eating, and TALKING. I am so thankful to the Father for the gift of friendship. It is priceless.
Mr. Sweet's parents were also up. We tried a new restaurant...La Bodega. It is a tapas bar with some interesting appetizers. I tried goat cheese stuffed prosciutto wrapped dates. I love goat cheese and prosciutto, but discovered I do not like dates. We also went to a minor league baseball game and had the best hot dogs ever! It was a great time.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Girl! I'm so glad to see your beautiful and read your blogs again. Thanks for keepin up! ;) And the shout-out. ;)

P.S. You don't like dates??? What!! I'll have to win you over somehow.

The Durham's said...

You look absolutely beautiful!! And I must say, I am so greatful to SE for asking b/c I have been wondering how you guys were doing:):) Think of you often:)

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.