Monday, June 2, 2008

Bon AppetEATZI'S

Saturday morning I picked Mr. Sweet up at Love Field, and we sauntered over to Eatzi's on Oak Lawn. Ever been there?
If not, you are missing out on a feast for your eyes and your tummy.
Will post more on the store later...Let's get to breakfast.
Ordering is a bit tricky because there is no menu, but right when we walked up, they were putting out a fresh skillet of fluffy scrambled eggs, so we were definitely going for that. The french toast also caught our eye. While not a french toast fan, I always want to be, so I decided to give this toast a chance. This looked scrumtious!


The egg plate was a four thumbs up. Lots of flavor, and we really enjoyed the breakfast potatoes (cruchy on the edges, soft in the middle). The french toast was...eeehhhh. Mr. Sweet and I agreed that it had a different taste to it, that we didn't care for. Next time, I am going to try their oatmeal. The add-ins looked really good! A really enjoyable breakfast, and I recommend checking it out.


No comments: