Monday, February 20, 2012

Have People Over

Sometimes when we have people over, our Christmas decorations are still out, even though it is the first part of February....
And the dishes I just washed still out on the counter. (Sometimes the sink might be half full of dirty dishes).
I am working on not letting the lack of a perfectly put together house keep me from having friends over. As Mr. Sweet always says, "We do live here, Sara." So I leave the Christmas decor out a little longer, forget about the dishes on the counter, have Mr. Sweet pick up a rotisserie chicken and call some friends to come hang out. I want to have Life not Perfection. Here's to inviting people over more in the midst of your everyday life... And whipping up a batch of these brownies will help your guests overlook all your home's "imperfections."



No comments: