Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Grocery Store Blues

Got this delicious salad, fresh bread, and grilled pineapple from Whole Foods the other day. Enjoyed it with a glass of iced tea. It was the perfect summer meal...light, fresh, full of flavor.
Have I mentioned that I LOVE shopping at Whole Foods? It is such a great market! Unfortunately, the nearest Whole Foods is about 30 - 40 minutes away AND my grocery budget does not allow me to shope there exclusively. So I am forced to do my regular shopping at where? Price Chopper! yes, that is the name of the grocery store up here. No Marketstreet, Albertson's or even Kroger. Price Choppper...doesn't exactly appeal to me. But what do you do?
You might not know this about me, but I am a self-proclaimed grocery store snob. I want it to be an "experience" every time. I am realizing that is not going to happen, so today I find myself in a state of Grocery Store Blues. Maybe someone can sympathize with me?

No comments: