Saturday, May 3, 2008

Dining Alone


Been with out Mr. Sweet going on five days now, and I am officially having withdrawals. Life just isn't the same for me without him to share things with. (Not to mention the fact that any form of decent eating goes out the window...dinner tonight=biscotti). Seriously, when he is away, I realize how true the verse is in Genesis 2, "and they will become one flesh." When he is not here, part of me is not here.
So, he will be back tomorrow evening, and we are celebrating with a scrumptious dinner (prawns and warm butter, kabobs, mashed potatoes, and strawberry filled cream puffs). I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to get an invitation to that meal. Maybe someday. Glad Mr Sweet is back home.

Lou

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog and wish we could come over for dinner tomorrow night!
Miss you guys and pray that all is well and I completly understand what you mean when your man is gone. The Lord has to give you strength during that time.